Covering GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Movies, DVDs, and more Techie Bullshit!
TechiE/N - Nintendo GameCube, Sony PlayStation 2, Microsoft Xbox, Movies, DVDs, Reviews, Previews, Rants, and News. TechiE/N  
Technology with a decidedly E/N twist.  
Home - About - Archive - Games - Movies & TV - Misc Tech - Music - Whatever
Poll
Which was the best "failed" game system?
Master System
TurboGrafx-16
3DO
Jaguar
Sega CD
32x
CDi
Virtual Boy

View Results

Recent Features
Reviews
- Batman Begins (girl review)
- Batman Begins
- Paper Mario (N64)
- Sin City
- Kung Pow

Quickviews
- F-Zero GX
- Shinobi
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Sega GT 2002
- Mario Party 4

Other
- Next Gen Gaming...
- We're Award Winning!
- What TechiE/N will be
- DCPUOSHSC #1

Changelog
- Um, I dunno. I'm back?

To Do
- Work on plot to take over the Earth

Quote of the Moment
The Internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it. -- John Perry Barlow
(Past Quotes - Submit a Quote)

Hey, there's a website here? Karyn 
Posted by: Karyn at 11:40 PM EST on 6/17/2003
File Under: Whatever

Since Tim has come out of his early retirement, I feel that I should add something. There are two things I have to say:

1) See Finding Nemo. If you haven't seen it, drop what you're doing and claim yourself a couple of seats in a theater. Or if you're more into the downloading, do that. Just see it. In truth, adults will like it more than kids; in my first showing, it was 50% teens/ college kids, 25% adults and 25% kids... and the kids didn't understand the jokes. The other 75% were guffawing. C'mon, when has Pixar ever made a bad movie?

2) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out on Saturday! Pinch me, I must be dreaming! Read it. Read all of them. They're cute and British.

If you're one of the people who refuses to partake in either of the above activities (ahem, Tim), then I'm afraid the human race is leaving you behind, my friend.

That is all.
Copyright © 2002 - 2005 Infinity Development